Friday, November 14, 2014

The Immense Complexities of God's Creation

In our lab yesterday, we were given a microscope and some samples of immature aquatic creatures, we were also given a key to identify these creatures down to their order. I often don't think about all these creatures that exist and serve specific purposes in nature, I rarely keep my eyes open in search of such things, generally because I take them for granted or consider them to be unimportant or insignificant. Our lab yesterday served to open my eyes to how truly amazing God's Creation is, having been in several Biology classes I knew about many species and already had an idea of some the complexities of our planet, but this Biology class has really illuminated on some unique and complex organisms that are often overlooked, and I think it is just amazing how complex and unique each one of God's creatures is. I looked at 5 different specimens, each one different from the last in at least one unique trait that is generally over looked, such as the type of mouthparts one has, or the presence of wing flaps on another. The small but identifiable differences in each specimen is so incredibly detailed and unique, I can only believe that these creatures were designed, by an All-Knowing God who is perfect and knows exactly what each creature needs to make this world in which we live function correctly. Every organism serves a specific purpose designed by a Creator God who has nature work in perfect motion, and he has given us as humans the responsibility to maintain, preserve, strengthen, and maximize the productivity and success of our surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment